Showing 1–9 of 14 results
Oxycontin OC 10mg$424.00 – $2,074.00
Oxycontin OC 20mg$426.00 – $2,076.00
Oxycontin OC 30mg$428.00 – $2,078.00
Oxycontin OC 40mg$430.00 – $2,080.00
Oxycontin OC 5mg$422.00 – $2,072.00
Oxycontin OC 60mg$432.00 – $2,082.00
Oxycontin OC 80mg$434.00 – $2,084.00
Oxycontin OP 10mg$420.00 – $2,070.00
Oxycontin OP 15mg$422.00 – $2,070.00
Oxycontin Oral: Can You Buy Oxycontin Online Without Prescription
Oxycontin is a narcotic analgesic and a controlled-release oral formulation of oxycodone hydrochloride. However, Oxycontin oral is a brand name for oxycodone hydrochloride. It is highly effective in treating moderate to severe pain for an extended period.
How does it work?
It works by changing the effect of the brain and nervous system to respond to the pain. It changes the response of the body towards the mind and gives euphoria. It is a prescription medicine, or it is available online in a wide range, but people should also have ordered first.
Furthermore, it comes in two form Immediate-release or Extended-release oral tablets.
The extended-release tablets of Oxycontin oral are not safe to use in mild pain, which can get treated in a few days or time. Also, it is not for occasional use.
How to use Oxycontin?
- Always read the medication guide carefully given by your doctor or before you start taking an extended-release tablet of Oxycontin, and each time you get a refill. Doing so, you can also lessen the risk of side effects.
- You can take the pill with or without food, usually every 12 hours.
- Swallow the tablet whole with an adequate amount of water. However, do not sprinkle, crush, or dissolve the tablet to swallow; this can lead to overdose as well.
- Besides, do not pre-soak, lick, or wet the tablet before placing it on your tongue. Drink adequate water with a pill to swallow it quickly.
- Additionally, try to avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this therapy.
- Before you start medication, make sure who has a valid subscription from a professional doctor. Also, always consult your doctor in some days that your treatment is going right.
- Furthermore, place the medication at room temperature and out of reach from children or others as well. Lastly, start the medicine with a low dosage and as prescribed by your doctor.
Doses of Oxycontin
Opioid medicines usually treat chronic pain and give around-the-clock long term pain relief. However, Oxycodone is available in oral tablet form of eight doses, such as 10 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg, and 160 mg. Also, its doses depend upon medical health pf a patient in general. Moreover, do not increase your doses frequently without confirming the doctor. Doing so may lead to fatal side effects.
The initial dose for Adults: Its dosages are taken every 12 hours at a particular dose of 10 mg. Generally, doctors give doses of Oxycontin with an increment of total daily dose by 25–50%; adjust at 1–2-day intervals. But do not take the increase if not needed.
The initial dose for Children: Oxycontin used in children over 12 years and with doses every 12 hours in general. Doses of oxycontin for children based on their conditions do not increase the total daily dosage of more than 20 mg.
Note: Contact the professional doctor before taking any decision about the medication or before you start the therapy.
Note: If someone has respiratory depression and suggested for oxycontin, he should be monitor firmly, especially within 24 to 72 hours. Also, if something happens, the doctor will adjust the doses accordingly.
Side effects of medication
Along with the needed effects, it may also give you unwanted side effects. However, they might get treated fast if caught early.
If you start the medication first, you must know its side effects also. Besides, typical side effects came at the starting of the drug, but they may vanish in some days.
The common side effects include:
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation
- dry mouth
- lightheadedness, dizziness
The unusual (Rare) side effects are:
- rashes, itching
- mood changes
- swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
- severe dizziness
- trouble breathing
- abdominal pain, weight loss
- loss of appetite
However, it is not a complete guide of side effects, and others may also occur. Consult your doctor if you are feeling the usual symptoms during the medication.
Furthermore, if these side effects stay more than three days or becoming worse, seek emergency medical help immediately or call 911.
Warnings about the medication
- Without a prescription, the medication of opioid comes out with addiction, abuse, or misuse.
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma may happen when abused.
- Swallow, the whole tablet, do not mix it with alcohol, crush, chew, snort, or bite. Doing so may lead to fatal side effects or withdrawals.
- Accidental exposure may result in a fatal overdose, especially in children. Also, unintentional fall is typical in elderly patients.
- Overdose gives the risk of neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome. However, it is not safe in pregnancy. Labor & delivery, breast-feeding/nursing mothers.
- Additionally, stop taking the medication if the unwanted symptoms occur and getting worse.
It is a narcotic analgesic that gives around-the-clock pain relief. It is taken every twelve hours in chronic or mild pain. The extended-release tablets of Oxycontin are not safe for mild pain.
It is a prescription medication, so if you want to start the medicine, make sure you have a valid prescription first.
Furthermore, it is an effective remedy when getting accordingly. So, follow the instructions of your doctor during the therapy. Lastly, ask your doctor if you have any queries and doubts about the medication.